Sun Kissed Days

Sun Kissed Days

Monday, February 21, 2011

Ozzy Osbourne-Out of The Box

Can music make you step out of the box? My answer is yes, music is the sound to which my soul dances to. I love music but I am not a fan of heavy rock or metal. Last night that changed. We attended Ozzy Osbourne's Scream tour concert. My husband loves Ozzy and the last time he saw him in concert he was a teenager. The Prince of Darkness gave an amazing performance. He jumped with the boundless energy of a young boy. He roused the crowd, his voice was strong. He shouted, "let's make this one of the best nights of our life". I believed him. His band played brilliantly and I loved a guitar solo from Gus G. Ozzy gave his heart to everyone there. I felt it. I was swept up in the moment, in the electric energy the night had. I went to this concert for my husband, I knew it would be an experience. What I didn't know was that I would love it and that both of us would have such an amazing night.

2 comments:

  1. Ayala, that's so wonderful you had a great time! I really only like "Crazy Train" and "No More Tears" and even then I'm not sure I would have been interested in going to his concert (no offense Ozzy!)

    Isn't it great when we do something we are reluctant to do, and we end up discovering we enjoyed the experience? Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Mel. It is great to go with an open mind even if I had a reservation about it and to enjoy it as much as I did :)

    ReplyDelete