Sun Kissed Days

Sun Kissed Days

Monday, October 18, 2010

A Marathon

Do you find yourself wishing that you could live everyday as if it's your last day? That wish is good in theory but these days all of us are so busy going through the motions. Once in awhile we allow ourselves the time to breathe deeper, to lift our eyes and revel in a beautiful sunset. Once in awhile we carve out time to savor a wonderful meal. We take the time and have wonderful conversation at the table. Life is a celebration but in reality we have deadlines, school projects, and bills to pay. I find myself searching for a balance between my work projects and my personal life. My son reminds me that my projects are not a sprint but a marathon. He also reminds me that I need to create boundaries. I , as well as some of you try to tackle too many things at once. The boundary lines are blurry at times. I need to remember that life is fragile. I need to pause and to take it all in. If today was my last day what would I choose to do? What would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment